This post is also available in: Polish
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
I. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at www.knagars.com.
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Metalmor, ul. Sportowa 1, 83-000 Juszkowo, Poland.
- Operator’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter.
- Implementing a comment system.
- Preparing, packaging, shipment of goods
- Realization of ordered services, goods
- Investigation of receivables
- Presentation of offer or information
6. Service realizes functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) By voluntarily entered in forms data that are entered into Operator’s systems.
b) by saving cookies in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
II. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator.
- The place of login and entering personal data is protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently a modern standard in the storage of user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An essential element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in in particular, it means regular updates of programming components.
Server is hosted (technically maintained) for the operator’s server: www.nazwa.pl
IV. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
1. In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the principle of entrusting
- postal operators
- law offices and debt collectors, accounting offices for settlements
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the sitea hosting company on the basis of entrusted operators,
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal information about you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection may not be exercised if there are valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to service the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
V. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the user’s e-mail address filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
VI. Administrator’s logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the website.
VII. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g., that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
VIII. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) maintaining the Website user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website; b) achieving the objectives set out above in the section “Significant marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
IX. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions:
X. Links to other websites or software
XII. Contact and notification
We are constantly doing our best to process our Customers’ personal data and cookies in compliance with the highest standards. That is why we have implemented a system of immediate reaction to situations of threats to these standards. If you identify their threat or violation, please contact us immediately using the following details:
We will be happy to hear any feedback. Therefore, in case of any questions, requests or doubts related to the processing of personal data or cookies, we encourage you to contact us.